Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Think of the last time you were really angry. Why was that?


Think of the last time you were really angry. Why was that?

For me, the last time I was really angry is two days ago. I was watching a BPD YouTube playlist. It came to a guy that just put down people with BPD and said that we are dangerous. He said that people should stay away. It made me so angry because it felt like he was being a bigot. It felt like he was judging me as a person without even getting to know me. I felt personally attacked.

I tried not to let some guy I didn't know or need to know control my feelings. I knew I was being stupid. I am even still mad at myself for letting it trigger me for a few days. I even cut because of it.

It's so stupid.

Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment